Now hiring AUTO TECHNICIANS for our shop in Boulder, CO
Automotive Repair: 3 years (Required)
Driver’s License (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
ASE Certification (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Do you like the outdoor lifestyle?
Are you tired of working for someone out of touch with what it is like to be a mechanic?
Look no further.
Well established Boulder Colorado automotive shop is looking for an experienced tech to join our family.
Boulder approximates 300 days of sunshine annually to use playing in the 1000’s of miles of hiking, off road and biking trails, plus we are close to some of the best skiing in the country. Colorado has one of the best economies in the nation and continues to grow.
Legacy Auto is independently owned in scenic Boulder Colorado by an ASE Certified Master Tech with L-1, L-2, L-3, as well as an FAA A&P Mechanics License. Joshua has a history of having worked for over 12 years as the lead mechanic in this location, and reopened the shop following the untimely death of the previous owner in March 2013. Josh renamed the business “Legacy” in honor of his late friend, and has been proud to continue the tradition of family values, honesty, and exceptional quality that his customers have come to rely on.
We are looking for a good tech who shares these values to add to our family, and who would like to be a member of our team as we continue to move forward on this journey.
Join our experienced team as an Automotive Technician / Auto Mechanic. In this role, you will diagnose and repair automotive systems to specifications including brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning, and computer systems.
- Assisting other technicians in performing technical activities
- Explaining technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals who may include employees and customers on an as-required basis
- Learning new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast of rapidly changing automotive technology
- Keeping store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur
- Maintaining an organized and neat bay
The Automotive Technician / Auto Mechanic position requires an individual who is highly motivated and energetic. Requirements:
- 3+ years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving, and repair experience
- Knowledge of general maintenance services including oil changes, flushes, etc.
- Experience with brakes, suspension, mufflers, and alignments
- Customer-focused attitude
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Automotive Repair: 3 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- ASE Certification (Preferred)
- One location
- Computer literacy
- MS Office
- Diesel engines
- Mechanic experience
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Cars and light trucks
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
Company’s Facebook page:
- Legacy Automotive Inc.
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible